MindKey Software A/S, located at 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark, CVR number: 20478985 ("MindKey Software", "we," or "our"), recognizes the importance of your personal privacy.
By visiting or using any part of this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use our service or access the Services.
Collection of information
When you visit our Website, we may collect information regarding your visit from your computer. Such information helps us to determine information about how you found our Website, the date you visited our Website and search engines that may have led you to our Website. We collect this information to continually improve and enhance our services and the functionality of MindKey.
In addition, the following categories of personal data are collected by voluntarily submit on our Website:
- Your name
- Your contact details: email address and telephone number
- The company you are representing and your position in the company.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, listed below. We may also send you electronic direct marketing messages based on your consent.
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide and enhance the Website services
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or unlawful erasure, publication, loss, destruction, unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or any other unlawful processing.
We respect the confidentiality of your personal data. Tangible material containing personal data shall be kept under lock and key in a space to which only separately appointed persons have access. Personal data processed digitally are protected and stored in our information system, accessible to persons on a need-to-know basis only. Such persons have personal user credentials and passwords.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on the device with which you access this Website. The browser sends information on your visit back to the Website when you revisit it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
- Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features.
- Functionality cookies to let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
- Analytical cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
We store personal data for as long as it is relevant in order for us to deal with your request or where filing is required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted.
When recruiting, MindKey will delete your personal information such as CV, application, and other documents when the recruitment process is closed, typically maximum 6 months after the application deadline, unless otherwise agreed upon with you.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Experience MindKey HR and Talent Management
Contact us for a demo.